
Steph started up a new weekly activity, which takes place each Wednesday afternoon, called "Recess". It is an opportunity for students at the college to rest their minds and have some de-stress, fun time in the middle of a busy week. Games of every sort are provided, footballs, frisbees, blankets (for napping, sitting, etc), coloring books, the list goes on of things that can be found at "Recess".
On this particular occasion, I took on Steph in a fierce game of "Barrel of Monkeys" and in one dip of my monkey, pulled out almost the entire set of monkeys from the barrel. It was amazing. Amazing enough to take a photo...well, maybe several photos. :) Considering that I did not actually understand how to play "Barrel of Monkeys" when we began, I think it's clear that I'm a fast-learner. Sarah and I both know the "Jersey way to play 'Barrel of Monkeys'" and needed instruction from the southerners.
So, yeah, I've got the skills. Now we know that if I fail at everything else, I could still hustle people on the streets with "Barrel of Monkeys" for some petty cash.
1 comment:
how could you not know how to play Barrel of Monkeys?
and what exactly is the "Jersey way to play"?
Post a Comment